Disclaimer: We are not receiving any incentive for promoting or using this book.







Sunday, May 8, 2011

Introduction

Excerpt from 31 Days to Clean:

I struggle with managing my home well.  Cleaning does not come naturally to me; in fact, I think my DNA is allergic to it.  Yet here I am writing a book on cleaning.  But see, this book isn't about how to dust properly or organize your cabinets just so (I am definitely not the person to write that kind of book!).  This book is about the "why" and the vision and the heart for taking care of our domains.

The heart of our homes in not in the ability to keep it perfect at all costs; the heart of a home is love.  We live in a thing, a non-eternal structure that needs to be maintained.  The thing is worthless without the life we bring to it and through it.  This book is about bringing life to the mundane in order to love well.

We're on a journey, a 31 day faith-step journey towards ruling, subduing, and loving.  We are forgoing perfection; we are choosing life.

Good stuff eh??  Won't you join us?  Be sure to download your copy of 31 Days to Clean, we get started tomorrow.

No comments: